Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AQWA

On Friday we went to AQWA (Aquarium of WA). There were so many beautiful fish, sharks and gorgeous Turtles :D. I even got to touch a Stingray, starfish, fish, and Port Jackson shark. It was a good day, and we took loads of photos, Dad took a video of us touching the stingray.

Benny With his head in a crocodile's mouth

Stingray


Some ray




Stone Fish








I thought this was quite interesting how they were all huddled




Poor turtle had 1 leg missing.. But was still so cute (I want 1)








Eels




This is just beautiful






I love this photo I took of the baby crocodile



Weedy Dragon



Lobster's I thought this look so facisinating



Puffer Fish



This Eel thing just stays like that to catch fish

Gorgeous baby crocodile


Nurse Shark



Massive Beautiful turtle (best photo I got)


Shark.. Need I say more

Benny checking out the Nurse shark that was just sitting there not moving at all just staring at everyone

Overall, it was a fantastic day...

No comments:

Post a Comment