Saturday, August 6, 2011

Experimenting...

I have been going through my wardrobe and realised I own a lot of hoodies and jeans and runners. A few weeks ago I went and bought myself some new shoes and today decided I would experiment with my outfit. So instead of wearing flats like I ALWAYS DO I went with my new heels (or wedges what ever you like to call them... Heels to me haha). As most of you will know I don't go well with heels, hence the reason I now only own two pairs. I am a pretty big klutz in them. But I can actually walk in these and they are tight so my feet don't keep slipping out either. So I am pretty happy to present a different version of me... One that never actually shows itself. This is the GIRLY me. The me I intend to show a lot more of as I like it. Including wearing more dresses. hahaha I know right me in a dress you would have to be going insane to ever think of seeing me in a dress other than very formal occasions... Well WELCOME the NEW ME!!! :)



I know this photo isn't really girly girly but hey me in heels and all pretty and stuff well that's a sight to see.

Well just Keep watch for the Dress version :P You will be just as surprised as me.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Heels and me just don't cooperate! You look great Mandy. Looking forward to seeing the "dress version". Love you. xxx

    ReplyDelete