Thursday, April 28, 2011

A sailor went to sea, sea, sea.

Now if you've been on my facebook lately you would know that ben went to sea yesterday on his way to hawaii. It was so hard to see him go, but even harder to come home to an empty house and bed. Without my family near me to support me isn't helping me get through this and I am finding it hard not to cry all the time. Being on the other side of the country to your family and close friends with a limited amount of people that you know makes living all day to day things difficult. It gets so lonely at night and I wish I had someone I could just hug and make everything alright.
I miss him so much and I want my mum to be here with me she knows what I am going through and I need her right now. But with her over in Melbourne and I in Perth I don't see that happening. Life just isn't the same when he is at sea, and I cannot wait for the day when he won't have to.

1 comment:

  1. (((HUGS))) Must be so hard for you. Love you heaps. xxx

    ReplyDelete