Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Awestruck

As you know Ben has been away for a week now. At first I was pretty devastated and was a complete mess, But since my last post I have received countless emails from him which havelifted my spirits and helped me move forward and be happy. He is due to arrive in sydney on the 10th of May which will be when I will be able to talk to him on the phone (thank goodness). But to my surprise today, I arrived home from work to a bouquet of red roses, a gorgeous teddy bear, a box of chocolates and a card saying:
" To my wonderful partner, with whom the world wouldn't be the same without. I love you with every beat of my heart and even though seas may part us, I long for the day when I can once again wrap my arms around you and truly know you are safe. Xoxox "
I believe I am the happiest and luckiest woman in the world right now, because I have the most amazing and wonderful boyfriend on the planet :D. I miss him so much and wish him the best for his time at sea.

I LOVE YOU with all my heart and soul Ben and will forever and ever. Stay safe and Know that I will be waiting for you when you return.
Xoxo <3 <3 <3



1 comment: