Saturday, January 14, 2012

Double standards

Why do guys never do the dishes? No I am not taking about every guy out there but there is a lot of them who don't do the dishes.. Or any housework.
I mean seriously what is so hard about washing a few dishes? We do it all the time, we cook then clean up they don't help they just say when they cook they will clean up after themselves but when they actually do cook something they don't clean up. When asked why they say that they cooked... Like that is an excuse not to do the dishes. Does anyone else have this happening to them on a continuous basis?

I know I am ranting and raving once again but I have to take my frustration out somewhere, on here seems like the safest option. I am sick of fighting with him over this and figured I need to get this out of my head before I go all atomic bomb on his ass.

On a brighter note Sasha will be turning 1 in 3 weeks. I can't believe I have had her for almost a year already. She has grown so much since then and I am proud of the behavioral developments she has accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. I've had that problem. Not with Nick. But with others. It's annoying, because then they get all pissy because you had a go at about not doing any housework. 'Blah, blah, I worked all day.' 'Blah, blah, I cooked.' Pfft, it's a load of crap. I mean it's not like we dont work all day as well. :) Double standards or what??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right its ridiculous. I have refused to do those dishes, so they are still sitting there... He cooked on friday I think or was it thursday I don't know but I am not doing them. It is so gross but I am not giving up on it, if i do he will never ever do the dishes and I can't do that I am not letting go... no matter how hard is for me (due to the fact I can't stand the dishes sitting there and the fact that we don't have many plates left to use :/)

      Delete