Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Calm Before The Storm

Wow I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted on here...

Well to bring you up to speed on what has gone on the last 7-8 months, a lot has happened. To begin it is moving time again. I fly back to good old cold Melbourne tomorrow morning with my still gorgeous little girl Sasha. Hmm what grants the move this time?? No it isn't a new posting for the good old Navy, due to me now having no involvement with the Navy as Ben and I separated close to three months ago. But enough about the dreary stuff lets get to the good stuff - The fact I get to see my mummy again!!! I am really looking forward to seeing her again I have missed her so much. It will also be good to see all the old faces again of the rest of my family and friends.

The one thing I am hating about this move is that I am having to leave my best friend behind. She has been my rock for so long and I am not sure how I am going to cope without seeing her face everyday. Living with her over the past 4 months has been amazing, apart from not really having much food in the house due to both of us not getting much work. We have become so close over the last year and I am so grateful I have managed to find my one true soul mate and that is JESS. Partying and shopping and clubbing are just some of the things I am going to miss with her. Just listening to the sweet sound of fabulous tunes and singing and dancing till our hearts content. We know each other so well and tomorrow is going to be the hardest day of my life having to say goodbye. I am pretty sure Noah needs to have his Arc built before the sun rises tomorrow or there will be no survivors due to the forecast rain fall.

So look out Perth and Melbourne you are in for some stormy weather.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment