Friday, April 16, 2010

Already to go...

So I have spent this week at my mums catching up with people before the big move. It was really good spending time with my little sister and brother. I am going to miss them terribly and I am sure they are going to miss me too. Whilst there we went to my cousin Jen's place and I got to see lil baby Courtney one last time - she has gotten so big since the last time I saw her and is so cheerful. After leaving there and returning back home my older sister came over to see me before I left. We talked a lot exchanged songs and had a good old time until it was time for her to leave (with which came a few heartfelt tears.
Whilst mum and jade were over after dropping me home they helped pack up my room and move it all into the garage so we didn't have the removalist's coming in and out of the house. The room looks quite empty now. The next day the removalist's came earlier than expected which was a bit of an inconvenience but now everything is packed and on it's way to WA. I am now waiting for dinner to be ready as we are having a girls night with my mum, lil sis, mum-in-law and close family friend Leet over as a last night get together... This shall be a great night. especially because I have my lil sis staying with me and all my family coming to the airport with me.
My flight is tomorrow lunchtime and I cannot wait until I get there so I can be with my man. But everyone here will surely be missed very much.

My next post will be when I am in WA so Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment