Friday, April 9, 2010

Introduction

Now where do I start...Well I am currently in the process of organising the move to the other side of the country. I never knew how stuff you had to do to organise a move before now... and I don't even have to organise the majority of it. But the stuff I do have to organise has been mind bending. Looking at houses was a fun part - going through and seeing what I wouldn't mind having in my house, exploring the area (via google maps) :p, etc. Then there's the catching up with everyone before you leave part, man that takes up a lot of time... so much so I have to pack my suitcases almost a week before I leave because it is the only chance I have. But the good thing is I don't have to pack or unpack anything YAY!!!. That makes my to do list a hell of a lot smaller.
When I leave to go interstate it will be my first time in an aeroplane, so that is another adventure of it's own. I have been given many tips, like chewing gum, etc.
But all in all I am quite excited, and cannot wait to be over there with my man.

Below is a picture of our new place... It looks nice hey :

No comments:

Post a Comment