Thursday, April 22, 2010

AMF Bowling and the beach

Last night Ben and I went Bowling in Rockingham. It was a league night so we had to finish before the leaguer's started to turn up, we thought yeah that would be fine. So we started bowling right after the lanes were oiled, which we really weren't used to. But we did fine and My first bowl was a strike so I was very happy and surprised, Ben's was also a strike - that put me back in my shell a little though haha. As we continued the glitches started to come out. First it was giving us an extra bowl in our 3rd frame (so it was pretty much the same as the tenth frame but 2 bowls was counted as 1) which helped ben get a strike :(. All these glitches worked towards ben but it was all good I still enjoyed my time bowling with him - even if I didn't manage to get a score of 100. I finished with a score of around 80/90 for my games wereas Ben got scores of 163/146 WELL DONE BENNY!!! haha.
After we finished bowling we were going to play a few rounds of Pool but decided against it because we didnt want to be surround by leaguers haha. So we went down to Maccas for dinner (yes I know, what was I doing hey. My run of home cooked meals is now down the drain) then had a nice walk home together. Which after, ben had to leave to go back to base, and that was the end of our lovely evening.

I have just gotten back from a lovely hour and a half walk along the beach listening to music, kicking up sand, splashing my feet in the water and taking in the fabulous view. It was so relaxing and I just love how comfortable this area is, kids are on school holidays yet when you walk along th ebach or through the streets you would think that the children are at school. It is so quiet and peaceful.

The beach across the road from the hotel



Garden Island (part of)

No comments:

Post a Comment